“Cannabis is perceived to be an effective treatment for diverse conditions, with pain and mental health the most prominent. Findings include a high self-reported use of cannabis as a substitute for prescription drugs (63%), particularly pharmaceutical opioids (30%), benzodiazepines (16%), and antidepressants (12%). Patients also reported substituting cannabis for alcohol…
- 5-Year Old with Schinzel-Giedeon Syndrome Upgraded From Nonvocal to Vocal with the use of Cannabis
- 2-year-old beating the odds – 6 month’s seizure free using Hemp oil!
- Texas Medical Marijuana Laws Leave Epilepsy and Autism Behind
- World Health Organization: CBD Shouldn’t Be a Scheduled Substance
- How Much CBD Should You Take? Doctors Weigh In