PARENTS OF CHILDREN WITH AUTISM ARE IN LINE FOR A NEW TRIAL OF TREATING AUTISM SYMPTOMS WITH CANNABIS EXTRACTS 120 Autistic children and young adults are now involved in clinical cannabinoid research in Jerusalem’s Shaare Zedek Medical Center. The study was made easily possible by Israel’s Health Ministry’s progressive approach…
- 5-Year Old with Schinzel-Giedeon Syndrome Upgraded From Nonvocal to Vocal with the use of Cannabis
- 2-year-old beating the odds – 6 month’s seizure free using Hemp oil!
- Texas Medical Marijuana Laws Leave Epilepsy and Autism Behind
- World Health Organization: CBD Shouldn’t Be a Scheduled Substance
- How Much CBD Should You Take? Doctors Weigh In