The Autism and Hemp Education group is here to answer important questions about cannabis and autism – providing testimonials, educational information, and resources to make educated decisions. Our goal is to provide enough education that may lead to less dependency on pharmaceutical drugs and a decrease in symptoms that may…
- 5-Year Old with Schinzel-Giedeon Syndrome Upgraded From Nonvocal to Vocal with the use of Cannabis
- 2-year-old beating the odds – 6 month’s seizure free using Hemp oil!
- Texas Medical Marijuana Laws Leave Epilepsy and Autism Behind
- World Health Organization: CBD Shouldn’t Be a Scheduled Substance
- How Much CBD Should You Take? Doctors Weigh In