By Samantha MarksPublished: August 19, 2017, 9:30 pm Updated: August 20, 2017, 8:17 am COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. — The MAMMA organization is working to get autism approved as a qualifying condition for medical marijuana here in Colorado. MAMMA stands for Mothers Advocating Medical Marijuana for Autism. The group met Saturday night in downtown Colorado…
- 5-Year Old with Schinzel-Giedeon Syndrome Upgraded From Nonvocal to Vocal with the use of Cannabis
- 2-year-old beating the odds – 6 month’s seizure free using Hemp oil!
- Texas Medical Marijuana Laws Leave Epilepsy and Autism Behind
- World Health Organization: CBD Shouldn’t Be a Scheduled Substance
- How Much CBD Should You Take? Doctors Weigh In