by Elena Mejía Lutz | Published Tue, Dec 19, 2017 Source: The Texas Observer In 2015, the Texas Legislature passed the Compassionate Use Act, the state’s first medical marijuana program. Though it’s tiny in scope compared to other states’ laws, the measure allows doctors to prescribe cannabis products with very low THC levels to…
- 5-Year Old with Schinzel-Giedeon Syndrome Upgraded From Nonvocal to Vocal with the use of Cannabis
- 2-year-old beating the odds – 6 month’s seizure free using Hemp oil!
- Texas Medical Marijuana Laws Leave Epilepsy and Autism Behind
- World Health Organization: CBD Shouldn’t Be a Scheduled Substance
- How Much CBD Should You Take? Doctors Weigh In