Higueras have reason to celebrate Sadie’s 5th birthday Sadie Higuera celebrates her fifth birthday with her mom, Damaris, and dad, Brian, at their Ramona home. (Brian Higuera) By: Julie Gallant Source: The San Diego Union-Tribune Sadie Higuera has reason to celebrate as she continues to reach milestones since switching treatment…
- 5-Year Old with Schinzel-Giedeon Syndrome Upgraded From Nonvocal to Vocal with the use of Cannabis
- 2-year-old beating the odds – 6 month’s seizure free using Hemp oil!
- Texas Medical Marijuana Laws Leave Epilepsy and Autism Behind
- World Health Organization: CBD Shouldn’t Be a Scheduled Substance
- How Much CBD Should You Take? Doctors Weigh In