According to a study found in the US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health, dronabinol was associated with lower apnea/hypopnea index (AHI), improved subjective sleepiness and greater overall treatment satisfaction:
- 5-Year Old with Schinzel-Giedeon Syndrome Upgraded From Nonvocal to Vocal with the use of Cannabis
- 2-year-old beating the odds – 6 month’s seizure free using Hemp oil!
- Texas Medical Marijuana Laws Leave Epilepsy and Autism Behind
- World Health Organization: CBD Shouldn’t Be a Scheduled Substance
- How Much CBD Should You Take? Doctors Weigh In